It comes on chilly but it's silky-smooth when you glide so, you might second guess if you're having goosebumps or just excited for horny time! The #Lubelife Water-Based Cooling Lubricant does just that and more - if you'd like your temperature play to be an all-over-your-body experience whether you'd want it for a penis, vagina, or anal because the lubricant is literally made to moisturize and supplement the body's natural wetness after you're done
Every body is made different so make sure to start small and slowly add more to increase the cooling sensation when you're yearning to turn the sensations up a notch.
- Brand: Lubelife
- 240 ml
- Cooling tingles
- Made in the USA
- Water-based, non-staining, and long-lasting (easily washes off with water!)
- Made without parabens, silicone, sulfates, oil, or hormones
- Compatible with natural rubber latex and polyisoprene condoms
- Not compatible with polyurethane condoms
- Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Chlorphenesin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide
We’re proud of you for trying something new for yourself but before checking out, get a lubricant to achieve that macaroni in a pot kind of wetness. Try experimenting with flavored lube when doing oral and make your snack taste like a snack too. Lube up with your friends from Pjur, Lovense, Sliquid, and stay safe during vaginal and anal sex. Even vibrators and sex toys need lube too! Make sure to check which type of lube best suits the material of your toy.